Catalan Supply Center
Supply Center is a common service of the Catalan Integral Cooperative, responsible for bringing together the various orders from the pantries of each self-managed local center, eco-network or collective project and/or community linked to the Catalan Integral Cooperative, that have the option to choose freely, at any time, whether or not to accept collective orders.
- Identify different pantries and gather their collective supply needs.
- Identify producers and/or local craftsmen in coordination with local pantries, if they already have an established relationship with them.
- Supply of food, health and hygiene in the pantry to ensure the health of all.
- Coordinate collective orders to ensure the supply where there is no possibility of getting a particular product and reduce administration.
- Promote the use of social currency in general, increase the admission of the orders made to ensure the control of the flow of trade.
- Coordinate the management of surplus and communication with existing workshops. Promote the development of new workshops to ensure benefits from the surplus.
- Coordinate transportation and use of vehicles and trips to minimize costs and pollution. This must be coordinated with the working group of the Collective Transport Cooperative which is being created.
- Establish ongoing communication with the employment bureau to channel the needs of producers and/or the requests of the associates to pay the fees in work hours (in exchange with CIC).
- Establish continous communication with the trade and social currency commission to enable the outflow of the social currency accumulated by the producers.
- Implement a software tool (Tryton) to facilitate the administration of the inventories, orders, accounts and lists of producers, pantries and products.